Description of job position
- Planning the production process on the basis of received orders, calculating production capacities.
- Drawing up daily, weekly and monthly production plans.
- Ensuring timely supplies of material.
- Adjusting production plans based on stock levels and production capacities.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the production process.
- Monitoring compliance with the production deadlines in accordance with the production plan.
- Proposing measures to optimise the production process.
- Analysing production downtime and bottlenecks in the planning process.
- Cooperating with other departments in the company.
Position Production Planner - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Notary Associate - Law & Legislation
86444 - 234715 NGN
Production Planner - Production
85859 - 235641 NGN
Copywriter - Marketing, Advertising, PR
77392 - 247898 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN