Description of job position
- Planning the production process on the basis of received orders, calculating production capacities.
- Drawing up daily, weekly and monthly production plans.
- Ensuring timely supplies of material.
- Adjusting production plans based on stock levels and production capacities.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the production process.
- Monitoring compliance with the production deadlines in accordance with the production plan.
- Proposing measures to optimise the production process.
- Analysing production downtime and bottlenecks in the planning process.
- Cooperating with other departments in the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Production Planner - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Law & Legislation
85,165 - 236,490 NGN
86,509 - 234,740 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
74,391 - 252,396 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN