Description of job position
- Conducting and evaluating time studies to determine how much time, labour, and machinery is needed to carry out individual work tasks.
- Determining the amount of time, labour, and machinery needed to carry out various work tasks.
- Creating work standards and norms.
- Detecting inefficiencies in the production process and taking measures to eliminate them in the future.
- Creating new work standards and norms, leading to increased work productivity.
- Analysing the implementation of labour standards.
Position Production Standard Setter - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Agricultural Engineer, Agronomist
Agriculture, Food Industry
82,639 - 203,207 NGN
Production Standard Setter
75,776 - 213,501 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
71,883 - 219,112 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN