Description of job position
- Conducting and evaluating time studies to determine how much time, labour, and machinery is needed to carry out individual work tasks.
- Determining the amount of time, labour, and machinery needed to carry out various work tasks.
- Creating work standards and norms.
- Detecting inefficiencies in the production process and taking measures to eliminate them in the future.
- Creating new work standards and norms, leading to increased work productivity.
- Analysing the implementation of labour standards.
Position Production Standard Setter - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Sales Representative - Commerce
57109 - 240010 NGN
Production Standard Setter - Production
76116 - 213026 NGN
Electrical Engineering Technician - Car Industry
91160 - 192800 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN