Description of job position
- Performing input, intermediate and output inspection of raw materials, components and products.
- Operating measuring instruments.
- Recording the results of measurements.
- Collecting samples of raw materials and their laboratory testing.
- Proposing measures and their implementation after identifying errors and drawbacks.
- Participating in the implementation of quality systems.
- Completing reports on audit results.
- Managing and updating prescribed documentation.
Position Quality Inspector - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Public Health Administrator - Medicine & Social Care
59775 - 171751 NGN
Quality Inspector - Production
61125 - 170452 NGN
Dancer - Arts & Culture
63136 - 168347 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN