Description of job position
- Providing after-sale services for sold products.
- Mounting and plugging products at the customers’ premises.
- Identifying the causes of defects in products.
- Assessing the eligibility of claims.
- Ordering malfunctioning or damaged components from manufacturers.
- Issuing assembly letters to customers.
- Receiving and disbursing cash for performed repairs.
Position Service Technician - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
72,814 - 219,952 NGN
76,850 - 215,394 NGN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
88,794 - 199,370 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN