Description of job position
- Providing after-sale services for sold products.
- Mounting and plugging products at the customers’ premises.
- Identifying the causes of defects in products.
- Assessing the eligibility of claims.
- Ordering malfunctioning or damaged components from manufacturers.
- Issuing assembly letters to customers.
- Receiving and disbursing cash for performed repairs.
Position Service Technician - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Billing Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
71521 - 221788 NGN
Service Technician - Production
77883 - 213956 NGN
Graphic Designer - Marketing, Advertising, PR
89764 - 198090 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN