Description of job position
- Checking the legality, efficiency, and economic efficiency in the management of the city’s property and property rights.
- Reviewing the implementation of the city’s approved budget.
- Submitting plans for the city’s auditing activities.
- Checking compliance with Act No. 502/2001 Coll. on Financial Control.
- Reviewing the processing of complaints and petitions.
- Controlling treasury operations.
- Reviewing the implementation of resolutions adopted by the city or municipal council, as well as responses to the requests of citizens and council members’ interpellations.
Position Chief borough controller - Public Administration, Self-governance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Pharmacist - Medicine & Social Care
118302 - 272441 NGN
Chief borough controller - Public Administration, Self-governance
76820 - 332153 NGN
Technical Support Specialist - Customer Support
104602 - 292177 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN