Description of job position
- Checking the legality, efficiency, and economic efficiency in the management of the city’s property and property rights.
- Reviewing the implementation of the city’s approved budget.
- Submitting plans for the city’s auditing activities.
- Checking compliance with Act No. 502/2001 Coll. on Financial Control.
- Reviewing the processing of complaints and petitions.
- Controlling treasury operations.
- Reviewing the implementation of resolutions adopted by the city or municipal council, as well as responses to the requests of citizens and council members’ interpellations.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Chief borough controller - Public Administration, Self-governance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
72,021 - 337,964 NGN
Chief borough controller
Public Administration, Self-governance
78,886 - 329,068 NGN
Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
102,843 - 295,056 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used