Description of job position
- Providing expertise in the field of specialization.
- Providing training and transferring expert knowledge and experience to other employees and management.
- Providing an independent opinion on the situation or the topic and reason of engagement.
- Analyzing problems/situations, giving suggestions, solutions, developing a plan and participating in solutions.
- Team working with other experts or employees engaged in optimal problem-solving.
- Performing other assigned tasks that require the possession of professional knowledge.
Position Independent Expert Associate - Public Administration, Self-governance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Architect - Construction & Real Estate
81339 - 248407 NGN
Independent Expert Associate - Public Administration, Self-governance
107664 - 212969 NGN
Economist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
79537 - 251378 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN