Description of job position
- Performing preventive fire inspections.
- Determining sites with an increased risk of fire and the number of members of the fire patrol.
- Conducting training in fire protection and professional fire patrol training.
- Completing, managing and maintaining the documentation regarding fire protection in accordance with the actual state.
- Determining the fire safety requirements in the event of change in the use of buildings.
- Completing the documentation regarding fire protection of the used building.
- Organising and evaluating fire drills.
Position Fire Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering
77291 - 199979 NGN
Fire Officer - Security & Protection
85236 - 189459 NGN
Camera Operator - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
83896 - 191646 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN