Description of job position
- Checking compliance with safety regulations and standards in the workplace.
- Designing measures eliminating detected drawbacks.
- Creating and updating internal occupational health and safety regulations.
- Conducting entry and continuous staff trainings in occupational health and safety.
- Performing inspections and safety audits.
- Cooperating with government authorities in the investigation of accidents at work and writing protocols.
- Monitoring legislative changes concerning OSH.
- Managing documentation and records on OSH.
Position Health and Safety Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Back Office Specialist
70,036 - 239,106 NGN
Health and Safety Officer
Security & Protection
96,220 - 203,458 NGN
Public Administration, Self-governance
99,591 - 200,054 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN