Description of job position
- Exposing and investigating crimes, misdemeanours and offences.
- Interrogation of eye witnesses and suspects, taking notes.
- Writing statements and other records.
- Issuing, writing, and collecting fines for traffic offences.
- Using specific coercive means to detain suspects/perpetrators while limiting their personal freedom.
- Instructing detained persons of their rights.
- Driving motor vehicles and motorcycles.
- Participating in meetings, lectures, and programmes focused on preventing crime.
Position Police Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Stonemason - Construction & Real Estate
65435 - 209457 NGN
Police Officer - Security & Protection
87790 - 179078 NGN
Interior Designer - Construction & Real Estate
63851 - 211962 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN