Description of job position
- Monitoring the behaviour and movement of prisoners during the breaks for meals, sports activities, work activities and visits.
- Performing personal searches of prisoners and prison cells, confiscating illegal items, narcotics and psychotropic substances, weapons and valuables.
- Checking the security prison cells, gates, locks, bars.
- Escorting prisoners from custodial institution to enforcement of custody/imprisonment to court proceedings, medical examinations, etc.
- Applying coercive measures in the event of an outbreak of riots, physical assaults, escape attempts, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Prison Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
91,391 - 186,312 NGN
Security & Protection
97,221 - 179,546 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
71,980 - 213,255 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used