Description of job position
- Securing the protection of physical persons and private property.
- Performing regular patrols around protected buildings and neighbouring areas.
- Performing patrols in the event that a breach of a protected area is signalled.
- Monitoring buildings and neighbouring areas using security camera systems.
- Determining and recording the identity of individuals.
- Checking people entering a building, performing regular or random personal searches when the presence of dangerous or forbidden items is suspected.
- Checking people leaving a building, performing regular or random personal searches when theft or misappropriation is suspected.
- Using speed, force, and other coercive means to detain a person, if needed.
- Co-operation with the police, firefighters, and rescue team members.
- Providing aid and assistance to the public.
Position Security Guard - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Assistant Teacher - Education, Science & Research
61403 - 105287 NGN
Security Guard - Security & Protection
68614 - 100333 NGN
Caregiver - Medicine & Social Care
43774 - 132873 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN