Description of job position
- Cleansing and deep cleansing of the skin.
- Face, neck, and décolletage massaging.
- Application of facial masks and wraps.
- Dyeing eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Removal of unwanted hair on the face and other body parts.
- Providing skin diagnosis and providing advice on good skin care.
- Selling cosmetic products.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Beautician - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,443 - 99,713 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
66,054 - 128,144 NGN
64,471 - 130,281 NGN
65,636 - 129,095 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
219,799 - 1,159,500 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used