Description of job position
- Preparing material, work tools, equipment, and devices.
- Making jewellery from ferrous, non-ferrous, precious metals, and their alloys.
- Cutting, encasing, and polishing natural, synthetic and precious stones.
- Engraving text, symbols, and ornaments into jewellery.
- Repairing and adjusting jewellery according to customers’ requirements.
- Selling jewellery to customers, providing advice.
Position Goldsmith, Jeweller - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
56,307 - 163,750 NGN
72,026 - 142,702 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
68,707 - 147,315 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others