Description of job position
- Preparing material, work tools, equipment, and devices.
- Making jewellery from ferrous, non-ferrous, precious metals, and their alloys.
- Cutting, encasing, and polishing natural, synthetic and precious stones.
- Engraving text, symbols, and ornaments into jewellery.
- Repairing and adjusting jewellery according to customers’ requirements.
- Selling jewellery to customers, providing advice.
Position Goldsmith, Jeweller - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Practical nurse - Medicine & Social Care
55473 - 164924 NGN
Goldsmith, Jeweller - Service Industries
71679 - 143146 NGN
Spa Therapist - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
70745 - 144670 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN