Description of job position
- Typical activities carried out in the position.
- Cutting hair with hairdressing scissors and hair trimmers according to the individual requirements from clients.
- Washing hair, massaging the scalp.
- Combing, brushing, hot-combing and drying hair.
- Dyeing, highlighting and toning hair.
- Providing water, blow-drying and permanent waves.
- Shaving and trimming beards and moustaches.
- Providing advice to clients regarding the hair care.
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy.
Position Hairdresser - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Waiter - Room Service - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
55592 - 128114 NGN
Hairdresser - Service Industries
61025 - 122197 NGN
Housekeeper - Service Industries
54105 - 131340 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN