Description of job position
- Issuing supplies and equipment to workers.
- Inspecting work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Instructing staff in work policies and procedures.
- Investigating complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Evaluating employee performance and recommend personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Checking and maintaining equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
- Performing or assisting with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Inspecting and evaluating the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Recommending upgrades that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
- Coordinating activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Selecting the most suitable cleaning materials for different types of linens, furniture, flooring, and surfaces.
- Planning and preparing employee work schedules.
- Establishing and implementing operational standards and procedures for the departments supervised.
- Supervising in-house services such as laundries, maintenance and repair, dry cleaning, or valet services.
Position Housekeeping Supervisor - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
74,649 - 189,168 NGN
87,298 - 173,067 NGN
Public Administration, Self-governance
85,036 - 176,457 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others