Description of job position
- Getting familiar with the requirements and expectations of clients.
- Implementing field reconnaissance, analysing the soil quality, climate type, nature of the terrain and other factors.
- Completing preliminary architectural designs of gardens, parks, orchards and areas of a similar nature.
- Designing landscaping and garden structures using specialised software.
- Defining the preliminary costs for the project.
- Consulting with clients and professionals in the field concerning the used plants and materials.
- Implementing the author's supervision of the overall project implementation.
- Providing advice on landscape architecture.
Position Landscape Architect - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Electrical Fitter - Electrical & Power Engineering
84442 - 161242 NGN
Landscape Architect - Service Industries
80951 - 165936 NGN
Proofreader - Translating, interpreting
61466 - 192959 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN