Description of job position
- Getting familiar with the requirements and expectations of clients.
- Implementing field reconnaissance, analysing the soil quality, climate type, nature of the terrain and other factors.
- Completing preliminary architectural designs of gardens, parks, orchards and areas of a similar nature.
- Designing landscaping and garden structures using specialised software.
- Defining the preliminary costs for the project.
- Consulting with clients and professionals in the field concerning the used plants and materials.
- Implementing the author's supervision of the overall project implementation.
- Providing advice on landscape architecture.
Position Landscape Architect - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
82,849 - 163,263 NGN
81,814 - 164,826 NGN
60,890 - 193,781 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN