Description of job position
- Cutting, filing, grinding and polishing nails.
- Painting and decorating nails according to the client’s individual requirements.
- Modelling French manicure, gel, porcelain and acrylic nails.
- Massaging hands and feet.
- Washing the feet, preparing baths and wraps.
- Removing calluses, and treating the skin problems caused by natural factors.
Position Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
61,932 - 168,254 NGN
Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician
75,606 - 150,493 NGN
Public Health Administrator
Medicine & Social Care
58,100 - 174,110 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN