Description of job position
- Cutting, filing, grinding and polishing nails.
- Painting and decorating nails according to the client’s individual requirements.
- Modelling French manicure, gel, porcelain and acrylic nails.
- Massaging hands and feet.
- Washing the feet, preparing baths and wraps.
- Removing calluses, and treating the skin problems caused by natural factors.
Position Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Technical Staff - Telecommunications
63549 - 166023 NGN
Pedicurist, Manicurist, Nail Technician - Service Industries
76507 - 149345 NGN
Public Health Administrator - Medicine & Social Care
59775 - 171751 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN