Description of job position
- Operating fuel dispensers at petrol stations, providing assistance with refuelling motor vehicles.
- Operating an automated car wash.
- Accounting for fuel, services and supplementary products by means of a cash register and payment terminal.
- Receiving and replenishing goods on the shelves and secondary shop areas.
- Responsibility for cash in hand, counting and turning over the daily receipts.
- Adhering to strict safety and fire regulations and measures.
Position Petrol Station Attendant - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
63,576 - 113,263 NGN
Petrol Station Attendant
55,522 - 124,001 NGN
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
64,520 - 113,120 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others