Description of job position
- Operating fuel dispensers at petrol stations, providing assistance with refuelling motor vehicles.
- Operating an automated car wash.
- Accounting for fuel, services and supplementary products by means of a cash register and payment terminal.
- Receiving and replenishing goods on the shelves and secondary shop areas.
- Responsibility for cash in hand, counting and turning over the daily receipts.
- Adhering to strict safety and fire regulations and measures.
Position Petrol Station Attendant - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Cobbler - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
64120 - 112593 NGN
Petrol Station Attendant - Service Industries
56394 - 122853 NGN
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
64549 - 113085 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN