Description of job position
- Operating fuel dispensers at petrol stations, providing assistance with refuelling motor vehicles.
- Operating an automated car wash.
- Accounting for fuel, services and supplementary products by means of a cash register and payment terminal.
- Receiving and replenishing goods on the shelves and secondary shop areas.
- Responsibility for cash in hand, counting and turning over the daily receipts.
- Adhering to strict safety and fire regulations and measures.
Position Petrol Station Attendant - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
63,075 - 113,884 NGN
Petrol Station Attendant
56,505 - 122,707 NGN
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
64,532 - 113,106 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN