Description of job position
- Preparing the work environment before work.
- Reading technical documentation for obtaining information on installation design and the method of securing and connecting different devices.
- Cutting and digging openings in walls and floors.
- Adjusting pipes by cutting, bending, welding, and carving threads.
- Mounting, dismantling, and servicing water supply, sewage, gas, and heating pipeline distribution systems and equipment.
- Performing leak and pressure tests in accordance with the valid standards.
Position Plumber - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
62,927 - 207,790 NGN
88,558 - 173,606 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
87,174 - 175,472 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN