Description of job position
- Preparing the work environment before work.
- Reading technical documentation for obtaining information on installation design and the method of securing and connecting different devices.
- Cutting and digging openings in walls and floors.
- Adjusting pipes by cutting, bending, welding, and carving threads.
- Mounting, dismantling, and servicing water supply, sewage, gas, and heating pipeline distribution systems and equipment.
- Performing leak and pressure tests in accordance with the valid standards.
Position Plumber - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Insurance Broker - Insurance
62268 - 208740 NGN
Plumber - Service Industries
88961 - 173094 NGN
Woodworking Technician - Wood Processing Industry
85399 - 177760 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN