Description of job position
- Preparing the work environment before work.
- Reading technical documentation for obtaining information on installation design and the method of securing and connecting different devices.
- Cutting and digging openings in walls and floors.
- Adjusting pipes by cutting, bending, welding, and carving threads.
- Mounting, dismantling, and servicing water supply, sewage, gas, and heating pipeline distribution systems and equipment.
- Performing leak and pressure tests in accordance with the valid standards.
Position Plumber - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
72,760 - 193,952 NGN
87,301 - 175,212 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
85,780 - 177,267 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others