Description of job position
- Installing, configuring and launching components (HW and SW) ICT solutions and services, including pilot operation.
- Removing defects of 2nd level, including supporting executive components (NW and IT) at localization and removing of defects.
- Executing system configurations ICT solutions and services.
- Managing safety elements ICT solutions and services.
- Communicating with technical support of suppliers, customers and getting involved in acceptation tests.
- Getting involved in developing ICT services and solutions at putting them in operation.
Position ICT Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
78,631 - 284,664 NGN
96,168 - 260,257 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
95,556 - 262,183 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN