Description of job position
- Installing, configuring and launching components (HW and SW) ICT solutions and services, including pilot operation.
- Removing defects of 2nd level, including supporting executive components (NW and IT) at localization and removing of defects.
- Executing system configurations ICT solutions and services.
- Managing safety elements ICT solutions and services.
- Communicating with technical support of suppliers, customers and getting involved in acceptation tests.
- Getting involved in developing ICT services and solutions at putting them in operation.
Position ICT Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
47,413 - 98,450 NGN
90,871 - 271,581 NGN
96,286 - 264,298 NGN
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
111,204 - 244,491 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,453 - 1,034,467 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used