Description of job position
- Solving and removing complex defects.
- Coordinating and checking the performance of direction politics in the area of networks and services.
- Providing consultations during migration and implementation of new technologies, networks, services and products.
- Coordinating the removing of safety incidents and disturbance of the network integrity and services from the customers' side.
- Developing expert analysis and reports.
- Assessing and creating reviews of training materials connected with training of workers during implementation of new products.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Network and Service Operation Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
47,413 - 98,450 NGN
Security Service Manager
84,370 - 331,237 NGN
Network and Service Operation Specialist
105,573 - 302,279 NGN
76,930 - 345,875 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,453 - 1,034,467 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used