Description of job position
- Solving and removing complex defects.
- Coordinating and checking the performance of direction politics in the area of networks and services.
- Providing consultations during migration and implementation of new technologies, networks, services and products.
- Coordinating the removing of safety incidents and disturbance of the network integrity and services from the customers' side.
- Developing expert analysis and reports.
- Assessing and creating reviews of training materials connected with training of workers during implementation of new products.
Position Network and Service Operation Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Anti-Money Laundering Specialist - Banking
96073 - 313513 NGN
Network and Service Operation Specialist - Telecommunications
104609 - 301809 NGN
Security Service Manager - Management
82494 - 334015 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN