Description of job position
- Taking responsibility for for correct setting of the parameters of the base stations.
- Assessing reports of the radio part of the network.
- Identifying and analysing arising problems.
- Suggesting effective solutions to problems.
- Take check up field measurements.
- Capacity dimensioning of the radio part of the network.
Position Radio Network Optimization Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Project Manager - Construction & Real Estate
108016 - 439289 NGN
Radio Network Optimization Specialist - Telecommunications
147232 - 384183 NGN
Design manager - Management
105612 - 444675 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN