Description of job position
- Planning of radio networks GSM, UMTS and F-OFDM for a certain region.
- Designing of a nominal radio plan including frequency and capacity analysis.
- Developing specifications for acquisition and technical specifications for planting new base stations, their reconfiguration and development.
- Designing aerial systems and their parameters.
- Assigning, assessing and analysing specific measurements of the radio network.
- Updating databases.
- Dealing with customers' complaints.
Position Radio Network Planning Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,417 - 99,747 NGN
100,645 - 411,691 NGN
Radio Network Planning Specialist
135,872 - 361,860 NGN
Key Account Manager
133,664 - 368,394 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
214,211 - 1,016,685 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used