Description of job position
- Planning hardware and software.
- Implementation and optimization of connection systems, their mutual interconnection, interconnection with other nets and net elements.
- Preparing, testing and implementation of technical system data, software functions and hardware connection systems.
- Preparing the testing procedures for verification of functionality of hardware and software for the connection systems.
- Processing of the statistics data of the connection systems.
- Cooperating with suppliers in the area of adjusting dimensions of connection systems, their development, including also the development in the area of their software functions.
- Preparing regular reports concerning productivity and utility of singular connection systems.
- Cooperating on implementation of the roaming partners.
Position Switching Network Development Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Sales Officer - Commerce
76669 - 286657 NGN
Switching Network Development Specialist - Telecommunications
98628 - 256120 NGN
Civil Engineer - Construction & Real Estate
73962 - 291797 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN