Description of job position
- Designing and developing nets, applications, platforms and customer solutions.
- Analyzing information about new trends in the area of architecture and design.
- Designing and implementing new technologies and systems.
- Testing technologies, systems and services.
- Assessing the success of technologies after their implementation.
- Creating documentation.
Position Telecommunications Network Designer - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
141,554 - 362,211 NGN
Telecommunications Network Designer
138,501 - 370,050 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
116,534 - 403,490 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN