Description of job position
- Improving and redesigning of voice and non voice services.
- Managing, dimensioning and configuring services and their platforms.
- Optimization and modelling of the network infrastructure and applications.
- Adjusting business logic and interface for voice and non voice services and their platforms.
- Following the life cycle of services and platforms.
- Analyzing productivity of systems, their dimensioning and planning their capacity.
- Getting involved in developing testing plans and procedures.
- Getting involved in projects and selection processes for new technologies.
Position Telecommunications Service Development Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Purchasing Manager - Management
97699 - 386643 NGN
Telecommunications Service Development Specialist - Telecommunications
124222 - 350173 NGN
Quality Manager - Management
99409 - 386477 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN