Description of job position
- Fabricating one’s own designs and designs according to individual customer requirements.
- Monitoring new fashion trends, materials and technological processes.
- Designing cuts in basic or showroom size.
- Stepping up the basic cut to other sizes according to size charts.
- Producing the design cuts according to size chart.
- Creating a size chart according to individual sizes.
- Checking the design dimensions of the product according to the size chart.
Position Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,417 - 99,747 NGN
Arts & Culture
61,974 - 169,956 NGN
Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
76,105 - 151,120 NGN
75,100 - 152,569 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
214,211 - 1,016,685 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used