Description of job position
- Responsibility for the implementation of the branch business plan.
- Setting the business strategy.
- Taking care of key clients and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Managing business negotiations.
- Preparation of regular reports and statistics.
Position Branch Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Department Director - Public Administration, Self-governance
99504 - 457652 NGN
Branch Director - Top Management
93284 - 467204 NGN
Pharmaceutical Products Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry
157960 - 378417 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN