Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the entrusted operation within the company.
- Responsibility for the bottom line of the operation.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and assessing subordinate employees.
- Monitoring the levels and placement of stocks.
- Monitoring adherence to defined deadlines.
- Communicating with customers and members of other departments.
- Obtaining feedback from customers and forwarding this information to the affected departments of the company.
Position Operations Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Network Modelling Specialist - Telecommunications
123882 - 319893 NGN
Operations Manager - Top Management
81844 - 382564 NGN
ASP.NET Programmer - Information Technology
95548 - 362220 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN