Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the entrusted operation within the company.
- Responsibility for the bottom line of the operation.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and assessing subordinate employees.
- Monitoring the levels and placement of stocks.
- Monitoring adherence to defined deadlines.
- Communicating with customers and members of other departments.
- Obtaining feedback from customers and forwarding this information to the affected departments of the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Operations Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
114,040 - 337,183 NGN
85,118 - 383,103 NGN
99,389 - 366,906 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN