Description of job position
- Decision-making on strategic planning in the area of human resources management.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of management of the entrusted department.
- Approving employment principles and labour relations.
- Approving the methodology for recruiting, training and remuneration of employees, motivating programmes, evaluation system, training system and career development of employees.
- Managing, coordinating and reviewing the work results of the entrusted unit.
- Managing and checking safety and hygiene at work.
- Cooperating with other units of the company.
Position Personnel Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Key Account Manager
133,738 - 368,291 NGN
87,960 - 435,385 NGN
109,186 - 404,440 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN