Description of job position
- Decision-making on strategic planning in the area of human resources management.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of management of the entrusted department.
- Approving employment principles and labour relations.
- Approving the methodology for recruiting, training and remuneration of employees, motivating programmes, evaluation system, training system and career development of employees.
- Managing, coordinating and reviewing the work results of the entrusted unit.
- Managing and checking safety and hygiene at work.
- Cooperating with other units of the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Personnel Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
47,413 - 98,450 NGN
Key Account Manager
137,022 - 363,745 NGN
95,276 - 424,338 NGN
102,939 - 413,654 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,453 - 1,034,467 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used