Description of job position
- Dismantling and remounting of fuel tanks, including the cleaning of storage areas, connecting petrol installations, including the waste pipe and fitting the filler caps.
- Technical maintenance of aircraft when located in the apron, connecting the ground supplies and visual inspection of the exterior and interior of aircrafts.
- Mounting and adjusting aircraft chassis and propellers.
- Pre-flight technical inspections of aircrafts, including the decision on the serviceability of aircrafts.
- Managing the replacement of engines with connecting auxiliary equipment and the entire installation, including the setting when testing the engine.
- Detecting and removing defects and damage to aircraft and to their systems (power steering and load control, landing gears and fuel, hydraulic (using the energy of liquids), air de-icing and altitude systems) and deciding on their serviceability.
- Conducting engine tests of the reactive engines prior to delivering the aircraft for flight, detecting the causes of defects and determining the method of their removal.
Position Aircraft Technician - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
78,140 - 264,283 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
103,431 - 230,842 NGN
92,949 - 245,518 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN