Description of job position
- Driving traction vehicles on the railway track.
- Checking the technical condition of the traction vehicle before driving.
- Transporting persons, material, goods, etc.
- Checking the prescribed speed limits and other factors affecting driving safety.
- Stopping the train unit at the prescribed stations.
- Arranging and parking the railroad cars at the designated location.
Position Engine Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
77,384 - 255,980 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
98,295 - 227,623 NGN
Construction Plant Operator
Construction & Real Estate
80,624 - 252,822 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN