Description of job position
- Ensuring the national and international transport of goods.
- Seeking and contacting new customers.
- Receiving and completing pricing inquiries and orders for shipment.
- Negotiating the terms and conditions and contracting with carriers.
- Monitoring the availability of vehicles and ensuring their occupancy.
- Entering data into the information system.
- Preparing documents for billing.
- Monitoring the payment discipline of customers.
- Communicating with customers and carriers.
- Resolving claims.
Position Forwarder - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Diagnostic Technician - Car Industry
75989 - 211666 NGN
Forwarder - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
83908 - 200824 NGN
Logistics Clerk - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
84579 - 200250 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN