Description of job position
- Transporting and delivering goods based on predefined conditions domestically and abroad.
- Coordinating and controlling the loading of goods with the goal of securing the optimum placement of goods and avoiding any overloading of individual axles and/or the entire vehicle.
- Taking the appropriate measures to prevent goods from moving during transport.
- Taking the appropriate measures to protect goods and the vehicle from theft (during rest breaks).
- Using a satellite navigation system and travel maps to precisely locate the delivery location.
- Maintaining communication links with the dispatch using a radio station.
- Managing customs formalities during international transport (outside the EU).
- Checking the quantity and type of goods delivered during unloading; providing the client with all the necessary documentation.
- Fuelling at filling stations, checking the technical condition of an entrusted motor vehicle.
- Respecting all legally-defined rest breaks.
Position Lorry Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Card Services Clerk - Banking
62716 - 217224 NGN
Lorry Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
84433 - 187547 NGN
Customs Broker - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
81387 - 191995 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN