Description of job position
- Maintenance planning.
- Supply support.
- Support and Test Equipment/Equipment support.
- Manpower and personnel.
- Training and training support.
- Technical data.
- Computer Resources support.
- Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation (PHS&T).
- Monitoring the readiness of assigned ships.
- Researching operational requirements for the acquisition of ships and ship systems for assigned programs.
- Assists with budget formulation and contract oversight for assigned programs.
- Coordinates ship berthing requirements, cargo operations, and safety/navigation compliance.
Position Maritime Transport Organiser - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
81,497 - 278,025 NGN
Maritime Transport Organiser
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
106,924 - 242,871 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
90,062 - 266,883 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN