Description of job position
- Receiving materials and goods at a warehouse.
- Placing received stocks on shelves and in the defined storage areas; marking of stored materials and goods with information labels.
- Removing materials and goods from storage in a warehouse based on accepted orders, packaging stock items, and their preparation for shipment.
- Managing stock level records using computers.
- Operating high lift trucks for bulkier freight and in hard to access areas.
- Participating in counting and inspecting the current stock levels in storage and the subsequent recording of these values in the information system.
- Following the safety and fire prevention regulations and measures on the worksite.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the worksite.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Warehouseman - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
80,089 - 129,846 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
64,769 - 149,365 NGN
46,099 - 176,027 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN