Description of job position
- Responsibility for the forest management in the assigned territory (district).
- Marking sick, poor, and dying trees for felling.
- Estimating the seed harvest of trees.
- Counting and reporting the numbers of forest animals to the relevant forest district management.
- Detecting the damage caused by forest animals and reporting to the relevant forest district management.
- Placing and controlling bark beetle traps in the forest.
- Hunting oversized animal populations as well as infected or otherwise dangerous forest animals.
- Accompanying individuals with a shooting permit during hunting.
Position District Forest Officer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Ecologist - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
87082 - 193306 NGN
District Forest Officer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
91499 - 187909 NGN
Environmentalist - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
86653 - 194256 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN