Description of job position
- Cooperating in drawing up, approving, and monitoring the implementation of the plan.
- Guiding the implementation of the plan and the measures imposed to protect the forest.
- Supervising the suitability of the reproductive material for forest regeneration.
- Checking and registering the work carried out in the forest.
- Keeping forest economic records and records under special regulations.
- Monitoring the status and development of harmful agents in the forest.
- Submitting reports to forest authorities and forest conservation service.
- Proposing preventive measures to protect forests.
- Proposing seed sources for the recognition and ensuring of measures for the preservation and reproduction of genetic resources of the main forest tree species.
- Proposing environmentally friendly technologies for activities related to forest management.
- Notifying the forest manager and forestry authorities of activities in conflict with the law in the field of forestry.
- Ensuring and controlling logging designation and issuing written approvals for logging.
Position Forest Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
77,429 - 235,061 NGN
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
96,898 - 210,244 NGN
Retail Store Manager
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
97,778 - 209,671 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN