Description of job position
- Proposing measures for forest protection and implementing them.
- Implementing measures aimed at planting new vegatation.
- Protecting the wood material from harmful factors.
- Securing protection of the forest against damages caused by forest animals.
- Carrying out the spring statistics of forest animals.
- Checking the state of parasites on seedlings, tree traps etc.
- Selecting trees meeting the prescribed parameters for felling with the aim to subsequently sell them.
- Selecting and marking the sick and dying trees for felling.
- Taking responsibility for supplies in expedition storehouses.
Position Forester - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Crane Operator - Construction & Real Estate
60291 - 223786 NGN
Forester - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
86344 - 187823 NGN
CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering
77291 - 199979 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN