Description of job position
- Drawing up the strategy to modernise the system of water management infrastructure.
- Elaborating studies, master plans and analyses for water management infrastructure.
- Ensuring the complex tasks of water management area in the field of public water supply and sewerage.
- Regulating the performance of operational activities in the area of public water supply, sewerage and sewage treatment plants.
- Analysing data on operational activities in the area of mining and distribution of drinking water, sewerage and sewage water treatment.
Position Water Management Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Technical Staff - Technology, Development
82420 - 224581 NGN
Water Management Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
94616 - 209027 NGN
Special Needs Teacher - Education, Science & Research
110247 - 190408 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN