Description of job position
- Reading technical drawings, projection, and marking materials on drawings.
- Completing furniture, structures, and other products made from wood.
- Completing simple glass work, completing and installing accessories and interior furnishings.
- Assessing and inspecting the quality of produced products and work pieces.
- Following and applying work and technical procedures for products, installation, occupational health and safety principles, occupational hygiene and fire prevention.
Position Joiner - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Tutor - Education, Science & Research
78213 - 133804 NGN
Joiner - Wood Processing Industry
72939 - 140658 NGN
Expert Shop Assistant - Commerce
48443 - 174435 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN