Description of job position
- Sawing trees and shrubs in forests using a motor or a hand saw.
- Sawing and cutting logs to planks, boards, beams, joists, laths, strips, etc.
- Replenishing a mixture of petrol and oil in the chainsaw.
- Sharpening blunt chains with round and flat files.
- Performing routine maintenance associated with the use of the chainsaw.
Position Lumberjack - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
67,663 - 174,887 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
70,499 - 171,202 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
81,084 - 157,514 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others