Description of job position
- Sawing trees and shrubs in forests using a motor or a hand saw.
- Sawing and cutting logs to planks, boards, beams, joists, laths, strips, etc.
- Replenishing a mixture of petrol and oil in the chainsaw.
- Sharpening blunt chains with round and flat files.
- Performing routine maintenance associated with the use of the chainsaw.
Position Lumberjack - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
77,069 - 162,233 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
70,939 - 170,609 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
82,694 - 155,479 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN