Description of job position
- Managing and coordinating the technical preparation of production.
- Analysing the input and output data related to the work task.
- Testing new production processes.
- Cooperating in the implementation of technological changes.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Implementing and improving the system of administration and registration of technical documentation.
Position Timber Engineer - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Public Administration, Self-governance
99,207 - 198,586 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
104,709 - 191,871 NGN
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
92,807 - 207,205 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN