Description of job position
- Managing and coordinating the technical preparation of production.
- Analysing the input and output data related to the work task.
- Testing new production processes.
- Cooperating in the implementation of technological changes.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Implementing and improving the system of administration and registration of technical documentation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Timber Engineer - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
88,025 - 213,304 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
105,201 - 191,259 NGN
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
93,325 - 206,521 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used