Description of job position
- Managing and coordinating the technical preparation of production.
- Analysing the input and output data related to the work task.
- Testing new production processes.
- Cooperating in the implementation of technological changes.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Implementing and improving the system of administration and registration of technical documentation.
Position Timber Engineer - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Inspector - Public Administration, Self-governance
97738 - 200474 NGN
Timber Engineer - Wood Processing Industry
101886 - 195417 NGN
Axeman - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
93637 - 206110 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN