Description of job position
- Managing and coordinating the technical preparation of production.
- Analysing the input and output data related to the work task.
- Testing new production processes.
- Cooperating in the implementation of technological changes.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Implementing and improving the system of administration and registration of technical documentation.
Position Timber Engineer - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
Public Administration, Self-governance
98,186 - 199,898 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
103,687 - 193,149 NGN
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
93,021 - 206,922 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others