Description of job position
- Preparing technical documentation for products.
- Completing standards for labour and material consumption.
- Proposing the category, type, and number of machinery and equipment.
- Performing quality tests on input materials.
- Checking compliance with technological procedures.
- Cooperating in the process and final inspection.
- Completing technical descriptions and instructions for use.
Position Woodworking Technician - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
88,558 - 173,606 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
87,174 - 175,472 NGN
78,525 - 186,898 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN