Description of job position
- Preparing technical documentation for products.
- Completing standards for labour and material consumption.
- Proposing the category, type, and number of machinery and equipment.
- Performing quality tests on input materials.
- Checking compliance with technological procedures.
- Cooperating in the process and final inspection.
- Completing technical descriptions and instructions for use.
Position Woodworking Technician - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Plumber - Service Industries
88961 - 173094 NGN
Woodworking Technician - Wood Processing Industry
85399 - 177760 NGN
Payroll Clerk - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
64370 - 206817 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN