Description of job position
- Preparing technical documentation for products.
- Completing standards for labour and material consumption.
- Proposing the category, type, and number of machinery and equipment.
- Performing quality tests on input materials.
- Checking compliance with technological procedures.
- Cooperating in the process and final inspection.
- Completing technical descriptions and instructions for use.
Position Woodworking Technician - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
87,301 - 175,212 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
85,780 - 177,267 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
74,133 - 192,843 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others