Description of job position
- Independent preparation of materials and presentations for a superior.
- Communicating with the company’s business partners.
- Independently processing meeting minutes.
- Recommending and organising personal meetings for your superior and his or her business partners.
- Recording defined working tasks and monitoring adherence to their deadlines.
- Creating weekly, monthly, and annual work plans for a manager and their subsequent coordination with the planned work of a superior or the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Assistant - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
106 - 230 EUR
150 - 418 EUR
194 - 363 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
131 - 449 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
534 - 2,354 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others