Description of job position
- Responsibility for department operations and the management of assigned tasks.
- Administrative and organisational support for company management.
- Coordination of subordinate staff and the delegation of tasks.
- Management and supervision to ensure deadlines are met by the members of management.
- Recording minutes from meetings and preparing materials for the members of management.
- Communication with authorities, suppliers, and other institutions.
- Responsibility for purchasing office supplies, refreshments, and office equipment.
- Securing a repair service for moveable and real estate assets.
- Managing the company’s fleet vehicles.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Office Manager - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
81,329 - 236,752 NGN
74,055 - 247,143 NGN
82,197 - 236,049 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN