Description of job position
- Responsibility for reception operations.
- Announcing and presenting visitors.
- Providing general information to visitors.
- Recording exits and entries into the book of visits.
- Answering and forwarding calls.
- Accepting and turning over messages.
- Distribution and management of correspondence, faxes and emails.
- Responsibility for order and cleanliness around reception.
Position Receptionist - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Fast food worker - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
61981 - 136125 NGN
Receptionist - Administration
66574 - 130336 NGN
Pastry Chef, Confectioner - Agriculture, Food Industry
57097 - 144114 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN