Description of job position
- Responsibility for reception operations.
- Announcing and presenting visitors.
- Providing general information to visitors.
- Recording exits and entries into the book of visits.
- Answering and forwarding calls.
- Accepting and turning over messages.
- Distribution and management of correspondence, faxes and emails.
- Responsibility for order and cleanliness around reception.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Receptionist - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Fast food worker
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
60,774 - 137,719 NGN
66,196 - 130,818 NGN
Pastry Chef, Confectioner
Agriculture, Food Industry
57,311 - 143,824 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN