Description of job position
- Responsibility for reception operations.
- Announcing and presenting visitors.
- Providing general information to visitors.
- Recording exits and entries into the book of visits.
- Answering and forwarding calls.
- Accepting and turning over messages.
- Distribution and management of correspondence, faxes and emails.
- Responsibility for order and cleanliness around reception.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Receptionist - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
124 - 258 USD
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
161 - 354 USD
167 - 345 USD
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
175 - 338 USD
Chief Executive Officer
541 - 2,709 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used