Description of job position
- Diagnostics of motor vehicle problems and failures.
- Defining the best repairs.
- Completing mechanical repairs and the replacement of worn motor vehicle components and parts.
- Adjustment of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic motor vehicle components and parts.
- Use of measurement and diagnostic tools and equipment.
- Installation and service for automotive accessories and add-ons.
- Completing regular inspections, warranty, post-warranty, and general repairs of motor vehicles.
Position Car Mechanic - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
60,890 - 193,781 NGN
76,369 - 172,644 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
74,626 - 175,475 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN