Description of job position
- Diagnostics of motor vehicle problems and failures.
- Defining the best repairs.
- Completing mechanical repairs and the replacement of worn motor vehicle components and parts.
- Adjustment of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic motor vehicle components and parts.
- Use of measurement and diagnostic tools and equipment.
- Installation and service for automotive accessories and add-ons.
- Completing regular inspections, warranty, post-warranty, and general repairs of motor vehicles.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Car Mechanic - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,417 - 99,747 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
70,302 - 177,181 NGN
76,229 - 169,251 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
59,936 - 191,944 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
214,211 - 1,016,685 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used