Description of job position
- Diagnostics of motor vehicle problems and failures.
- Defining the best repairs.
- Completing mechanical repairs and the replacement of worn motor vehicle components and parts.
- Adjustment of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic motor vehicle components and parts.
- Use of measurement and diagnostic tools and equipment.
- Installation and service for automotive accessories and add-ons.
- Completing regular inspections, warranty, post-warranty, and general repairs of motor vehicles.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Car Mechanic - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
120 - 271 USD
153 - 526 USD
208 - 450 USD
Construction & Real Estate
163 - 512 USD
329 - 3,112 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others